1. natural rubber (temperature 0-80) for drinking water, hot water, oil-free air, do not apply to oil media.
2. silicone rubber (temperature 70-260) for drinking water, hot water, oil-free air and steam, do not apply to oil media.
3. EPDM (temperature 50-150) applies to hot water, dilute acids, oil-free air and chemicals, does not apply to the oil medium.
4. acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber (temperature 30-85) applied to petroleum products, air with steam, vegetable oils and mineral oils; does not apply to more than 65 ℃ hot water more than 60 ℃ or hot dry air.
5. fluorinated rubber (temperature 6-1480) applicable to many oxidizing acids, halogenated Jing, petroleum, lubricants, hydraulic liquid, organic liquids and hydrocarbons in the air.